This blog contains affiliate links
If theres any time of the year (aside from your birthday, Christmas time, the summer solstice and days that end in a ‘y’) to treat yourself, it’s Valentine’s Day.
Whether you get on board with novelty gifts, go all out or don’t care for it at all, this year Look Fantastic have released possibly the most indulgent limited edition beauty box yet.
Seven products make up this pamper package including four full-sized treats with a total net worth of over £207 that I guarantee will leave you feeling treated like royalty.
· Illamasqua Beyond Liquid Highlighter (OMG) – full-size – worth £24
· Elemis Pro-Collagen Rose Cleansing Balm (inc. cloth) – full-size – worth £44
· Aveda Cherry Almond Shampoo (50ml) & Conditioner (40ml) – worth £18
· REN Ready Steady Glow Daily AHA Tonic – full-size – worth £27
· Too Faced Mini Better Than Sex Mascara – worth £9.75
· 111SKIN Rose Gold Radiance Booster -full-size – worth £85
The box is for sale at £55, but current and new subscribers can snag £10 off, meaning that the whole box is only £1 more than the Elemis Cleansing Balm, so if the balm is something that you’re interesting in trying, it makes some free gift!
I got the plain Elemis balm at Christmas, but I’m a sucker for a nice fragrance so was keen to try this version. I’ve also tried the REN Ready Steady Glow AHA Tonic and really liked it in the past so I’m really pleased that its included.
If you’re already subscribed to the beauty box you should already have had a discount code emailed to you, however mine didn’t apply properly, so I just dropped them a message through their Live Chat service and it was rectified.
Join Beauty Box today and use code VDAYBB10 for your discount.